Sunday, January 6, 2013

Hello Healthy Vixens!

So,

I'll start it off & others can comment their stats below, or even comment on my posts with whatever help they can give!

Here We Go:
  • ·         Neck: 15 ½”
  • ·         Upper Arm: 19 ¼”
  • ·         Fore Arm:  11 ½”
  • ·         Wrist:7 ¼”
  • ·         Directly Under Bra: 45”
  • ·         Bust: 54”
  • ·         Widest Part of Hips:67”
  • ·         Widest Part of Thighs: 35”
  • ·         Widest Part of Calves: 19”
  • ·         Ankle: 9 ½”
  • ·         Widest Part of Foot: 9 ½”
  • ·         Right pointer finger: 3” or size 10 
         My Weight You Ask? Drum Roll Please......tadada da da...dum daaaa! 305 lbs.
         I am 5 feet 1 inch tall. I currently wear a size 20 shirt & 24 pants. I am a size 8 for shoes.

    My GOAL: Anywhere from 200-250 pounds. Whichever I feel more comfortable in. I will be posting pics every week of my progress, to hold me accountable & for everyone else's support. Watch me Shrink!

    Sincerely,
    
    YVV






No comments:

Post a Comment